Host Group Real Estate Academy Logo with our Accelerator Program Image
EDUCATE | MOTIVATE | INSPIRE
Thanks for stopping by. We’re excited about the opportunities ahead in the world of real estate. To learn more check out our blog, subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on social media for regular updates.
Join the thousands of entrepreneurs who have used Host Group to get into the Real Estate Brokerage Biz!

Massachusetts Real Estate Brokerage & Mortgage Origination License Education Redesigned!

The Marketing Online Mastermind Starts This Friday! Make Sure to Sign Up Today!
Careers In The RE Biz
Written by Dee Kumar, May 1, 2021
In 2018, Ben Caballero sold 3,496 new homes worth $1.384 billion in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. He broke the previous record the following year by selling 3,982 homes worth $1.569 billion. Real estate jobs may be lucrative, but they’re not for everyone. An estimated 10% of real estate agents account for 90% of all deals per year, which means the other 90% have to fight for the remaining 10% of the market.

However, there’s no need to worry — there’s more to a career in real estate than just becoming a first-rate agent. If you find yourself wondering what you can do with a real estate license, read on for a list of the top six alternative careers in real estate for agents!
1. Real Estate Investor
Real estate agent careers sometimes lead to profitable opportunities, like becoming a real estate investor. Donald Bren, Sun Hongbin, and Stephen Ross are the top three wealthiest real estate investors in the country, all worth billions of dollars. If you have a knack for investing, you can try your hand at becoming an active or passive real estate investor. 
2. Real Estate Lawyer
If you already have a license and would like to further your studies, you could consider an alternative real estate career as a real estate lawyer. Real estate lawyers perform a broad assortment of tasks such as documenting and reviewing transactions, resolving insurance and environmental issues and carrying out or defending against foreclosure
3. Foreclosure Specialist
Alternative careers real estate agents can pursue include foreclosure specialist roles for banks or private lenders, which entail high organizational skills. Foreclosure specialists ensure a foreclosure meets regulations, prepare documents, and communicate with authorities, attorneys, and vendors. 
4. Leasing Consultant
Jobs in real estate include openings for leasing consultants, who fill buildings with tenants. One of the most crucial tasks of leasing consultants is to promote unoccupied properties through various advertising methods. If you have advanced marketing and negotiating skills, this job is ideal for you. 
5. Managing Broker
Careers for real estate agents include managing broker roles, whose crucial task is to manage other agents. If you obtain your license and work for two or three years as a real estate agent, you can then work as a managing broker. If you have excellent management skills and prefer managing people over prospecting, you could thrive as a managing broker. 
6. Real Estate Consultant 
Your real estate expertise is invaluable to clients. With your license and experience, you can work as a real estate consultant, someone who provides investment and financial advice to clients interested in buying, selling, or investing in properties. A real estate consultant role involves market analysis and asset management. 
Your Real Estate Career
Real estate careers are not limited to real estate agent roles. If you feel like your true calling is in the real estate industry but not being an agent, there is a diverse selection of other jobs that will fit your experience and strengths. With hard work, discipline, and persistence, you can achieve your real estate career goals. 
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
About Host Group 
RE Academy
Host Group is a leading service provider of real estate-centered licensing education. We operate in Massachusetts and based in Boston. We offer a full spectrum of programs and operate virtually, all of our programs are presented in a live stream/on-demand format. HG has won many awards for its services and has earned a high customer rating for over a decade!
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML

About Author: 
Dee Kumar

Dee founded Host Group Academy in 2008 and since then, has seen thousands of students successfully complete our program and launch their careers. From day one, you will see that his passion for teaching is unsurpassed. It matters deeply that his students pass their exams & succeed in this life!

OUR MISSION: To empower ambitious people, eager to create wealth and fulfill their goals, with the information they need to be successful on their real estate exams and beyond!

Host Group | 1398 Media | The Boston Rant, LLC. All rights Reserved 2021